Counselling & Therapy Rooms for Rent
If you’re looking to grow or establish your practice then consider joining our dynamic, diverse team of skilled practitioners in a highly-regarded allied-health practice. Join Hartington Centre in Northcote, just north-east of Melbourne CBD.
- Referrals from GPs will be allocated to practitioners registered with Medicare’s Better Access Program for a fee based on a sliding scale of occupancy at Hartington.
- Reception services Mon-Friday 10am-3pm
- Hicaps/Eftpos linked to your own bank account
- Faxing facilities
- Our online diary system allows you to enter your own clients. This will automatically generate text reminders to your clients
- Your profile on Hartington’s website with links to your own website if you choose
- Free wifi
- Fully furnished rooms in a delightful non-clinical atmosphere
- Kitchen facilities with fridge, microwave, teas, coffee and biscuits
- Heating and cooling in every room
- A lovely garden setting
- Parking, buses, trams and train in close proximity (Northcote train station a hop, skip and jump or 7km from Melbourne CBD)
- Cafes close by
Situated at the front of the premises and facing Hartington Street, this large room looks out onto the front garden. It has a full-sized couch, several armchairs, a desk, and a lovely bay window with stained glass.
This pleasant room sits on the south side and therefore quite sheltered from traffic noises. There is a desk, several armchairs, storage, and a hand basin.
Next door to Room 3, this room shares that tucked away vibe. There is a two-seater couch, an armchair, and desk. It also has an ensuite bathroom attached.
Our largest and brightest room, Room 5 faces Arthurton Road on the east side of the house where it benefits from sunlight streaming through the three stained glass/leadlight windows. It has a desk and a variety of armchairs.
Also facing Arthurton Road on the east side of the house, this room also enjoys plenty of sunlight through its stained-glass window. It has a two-seater couch, two armchairs and a desk.
West-facing at the rear of the house, this large room overlooks the back garden. Full-sized couch, several armchairs, and a large desk. If you like a room with lots of personality, this might be the one!
Office & Entry
- Small waiting room
- Bookshelf stocked with self-help/psychology
- Various products for purchase
- 12 hour day (8am – 8pm or 9am – 9pm) = $164.00
- 6 hour day (8am – 2pm or 2pm – 8pm) = $130.00
- 4 hour day (9am – 1pm, 1pm – 5pm or 5pm – 9pm) = $ 100.00
- Saturdays: We offer the full day at the half day rate = $130
- Casual rate = $27 per hour
We have a space suitable for seated groups of up to 10, and another room which accommodates seated groups of up to 5 available on Sundays.
- Full Day (9am – 5pm) = $200
- 1/2 Day (9am – 1pm / 1pm – 5pm) = $140
- Hourly Rate = $30
Public indemnity insurance, photo ID (licence), credit card details, and a deposit of $400 is required for group hire.
To discuss or to arrange a visit please call
Rose or Kim on 9482 1888 Mon—Friday 10-3pm,
or email us at email@example.com